Monday, January 17

CSN $50 Giveaway

Giveaway open to Canada and US.

In honour of a very special occasion coming up next week (you'll hear about it!), CSN Stores has provided me with a $50 gift code for one lucky This Mom Loves reader.

You've probably seen CSN on other blogs, including previously on This Mom Loves. Their 200+ online stores sell, well, pretty much anything you could possibly imagine.

I've done a few decorating posts and Momterviews lately, and I had no idea how many design and furniture options are available at CSN, for every room of the house. Do you need a new desk lamp? A small appliance? Flatware? Bedding? Wall art? Or are you perhaps looking for a round chair? (Isn't that funky looking? No wonder it's part of the "All Modern" selection!)


Emu Round Chair

CSN also sells baby gear and toys, pet accessories, office supplies, and shoes...there's definitely something for everyone.

Entry for this giveaway (Canada and US) is simple: if you'd like to win a $50 gift code, which can be used towards any item of your choice from CSN stores, simply visit their site and come back and leave a comment to let me know what you'd buy with your winnings! (Make sure to leave me your email address, if it's not available through your profile. If I can't contact you, I will choose another winner!)

For additional entries (once the mandatory entry has been completed) leave a separate comment letting me know that:
  • you follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
  • you subscribe to This Mom Loves through email (make sure subscription is activated)
  • you follow @thismomloves on Twitter
The contest will be open until Tuesday, February 1st at 11:59 p.m. Eastern, after which time a winner will be chosen through random number generation. Good luck, and happy CSN-shopping!

326 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   1 – 200 of 326   Newer›   Newest»
An Apel a Day said...

I'd get: BergHOFF - Salt Shaker and Pepper Mill Set.

alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

An Apel a Day said...

GFC
alissa4illustration AT hotmail DOT COM

Allison Bell said...

I'd get the lucerne round chandelier... we've been looking for one of these for a reasonable price forever! http://www.csnlighting.com/Nuvo-60-2761-60-3845-OUV1558.html

Courtney B said...

i'd get a pair of fergie boots!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

Courtney B said...

following your twitter-meandbells

twinmomoftwins said...

I like the farm innovators heated pet mat.
ortizvelasquez at yahoo dot com

Dee said...

I would love the emile henry bake for the cause pink pie dish! :) deeg131 at gmail dot com

Dee said...

twitter follower @deegee13! :)
deeg131 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would buy an Emerilware cast iron dutch oven.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

peg42 said...

I'd really love to get the Paula Deen - 19241 - Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set in Red
SKU #EEN1024

Thanks so much.
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm an email subscriber.
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

peg42 said...

I'm a Twitter follower (peg42)
Thanks
rickpeggysmith(at)aol(dot)com

Katrina said...

I would use it towards a yo gabba gabba blanket for my daughter to take to daycare for naptime.

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Mami2jcn said...

I'd get Timberland hiker boots for my son.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Designwali said...

ooh chair for my baby girl...well it would seriously contribute to it!

Denise S. said...

I would get the 100 piece Melissa & Doug shark puzzle for my son.
lazybones344 at gmail dot com

Denise S. said...

I follow you on Twitter: lazybones344

abfantom said...

I would really like the Zwilling JA Henckels Twin Signature 11 Piece Block Cutlery Set - 30768-000

abfantom at yahoo dot com

abfantom said...

I follow via GFC: abfantom

abfantom at yahoo dot com

Nancy said...

I would like to get the Cuisinart 3.5 Qt. Slow Cooker.

Nancy said...

I am already following you on Twitter as njhhb.

Unknown said...

i would love to get a bathroom scale. amypugmire@live.com

Unknown said...

email subscriber. amypugmire@live.com

Kia89 said...

I would get the Black & Decker - BL12475B - Crush Master 12-Speed Blender.
austma7@aol.com

jlmk said...

I'd love to get this tv stand:
http://www.csnstores.com/Home-Styles-88-5531-07-HO2089.html

jlmk223(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Hi, if I won I'd buy a set of the Noritake Breeze Amber 13 oz. All-Purpose Goblet - 816-109.
Thanks so much for the giveaway!
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

nickieisis3 said...

I would love Perry Ellis - Microfiber Sheet Set in Plum

nickieisis3atgmaildotcom

nickieisis3 said...

GFC follower nickieisis3atgmaildotcom

nickieisis3 said...

twitter follower (nickieisis3)

Victoria said...

I actually found something perfect that I may get even without the giveaway - a removable wall decal chalkboard!

Thanks! :)
Victoria
themossgarden@gmail.com

Victoria said...

I'm also following you on Twitter! (@themossgarden)

Missybeez said...

I would buy a rice cooker.

honeybeez80@yahoo.com

Missybeez said...

Follow GFC

Laura C said...

I would get the Heavy weight solid flannel sheet set.
pcollins@viscom.net

Linda said...

I would get the Classic Game Collection, Bocce Ball Set.
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

Stephanie said...

P'kolino - KlickO - Klick Desk and Cube Chair in OrangeSKU #: PKO1036
tvollowitz at aol dot com

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

If I won, I would be getting some new litter boxes for the kitties - CSN has the ones I want!

Colleen at Forty Something Bride said...

Following on GFC.

jlafount said...

ORE - JW - 187 - 3 Level Bookshelf with Doors

Michele said...

Thank you for the giveaway. I'd like to get a set of u-neaks socks and a new set of towels.
mrsmiki77 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

sodahoney said...

I will put it toward shoes for my grandson. they have quality shoes and sneaks up to size 15.
this Grandson is 12, 5'10" with size 12 shoe. we are in trouble.

sodahoney said...

I follow on twitter

cstironkat said...

I would get the Hamilton Beach Stay or Go slow cooker.

cstironkat said...

I follow on GFC as cstironkat

Jessica said...

I would put it towards the Total Chef Juicin Juicer
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I follow your blog publicly through google friend connect
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

freddie said...

I would buy the Black & Decker - TRO480BS - Classic Toaster-R-Oven in Silver dwelchert@yahoo.com

freddie said...

Your email subscriber. dwelchert@yahoo.com

freddie said...

I follow you on Twitter/flipper211 dwelchert@yahoo.com

The Huntress said...

I would probably use it towards the purchase of this:

http://www.csnstores.com/MSPA-USA-B-110-MZZ1000.html

Who wouldn't want a portable hot tub?

Pip444 said...

I would get the http://www.csnstores.com/Armarkat-A7401-ATM1010.html
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

Follow you on Twitter @3Lilacs
spec@live.ca

Suburban prep said...

I would love to purchase the Piel - 9707 - Fashion Avenue Bucket Bag.
msgb245 at gmail dot com

pansy said...

I would put the $$ towards a kitchenaid mixer.

Domestic Diva said...

I'd get a set of Pyrex mixing bowls. No more plastic!

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Domestic Diva said...

I follow on gfc

lovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I'd like to get their Oriental Furniture - BAN-600005A - Banana Leaf Woven Square Plant Stand.
bbentry [at] aol [dot] com

Anonymous said...

Subscribed to your blog by e-mail (bbentry [at] aol [dot] com)

Anonymous said...

Following you on Twitter (@kailua67)

buzzd said...

cuisinart ice cream maker

LAURA1877 said...

I would get one of their bean bag chairs, great variety!

bwirth1974 at gmail dot com

LAURA1877 said...

email subscriber

bwirth1974 at Yahoo dot ocm

LAURA1877 said...

follow You twitter

LAURAWI18

bwirth1974 at gmail dot com

Lim said...

I'd get a black Kit-Cat Clock, but not the anniversary one.

Sharon Harmon said...

I would buy the handy Winsome - Alden Lap Desk with Flip Top Drawer and Foldable Legs in Antique Walnut. I've always wanted breakfast in bed! ;)
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

Sharon Harmon said...

Proud GFC Follower ;)
Clownscrytoo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

would put it toward Anatolia AN511A Traditional Rug - beautiful and thanks for the chance
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

Unknown said...

i would get
City Scene - 176117 - Damask Shower Curtain

drea8685 at yahoo dot com

Melissa said...

I've been eyeing a Bodum Bean 8 Cup French Press!

xmeliss182x (at) yahoo (Dot) com

Katie said...

I want to get the Evenflo Big Kid Booster Seat in Mercury.
katiekarr at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd like the Cuisinart - DFP14BCN - Custom 14 Cup Food Processor in Brushed Stainless.

plur268 at yahoo dot com

Chelsey said...

I have been eyeing their Shut the Box games for a while! Thanks for the giveaway. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I follow. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I'm a subscriber. mybabyapleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I follow you on twitter. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Anonymous said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect.
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

I follow @thismomloves on Twitter (@shala_darkstone).
maddiemb {at} comcast (dot) net

Anonymous said...

Calphalon - 7 Piece Mixed Utensil Set with Crock
Divaqueen99@hotmail.com

llinda29 said...

I gfc

llinda29 said...

I sub to email

sksweeps said...

I'd get a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

sksweeps said...

I'm a GFC follower

sksweeps (at) earthlink (dot) net

Meredith said...

I love the Maison De Ville Chandelier.

Sweet Panda said...

I would buy the educo - ED2320 - Sand Surf'n Safari Magnetic Activity Table if I won

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Sweet Panda said...

Follow you via GFC (Sweet Panda)

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Sweet Panda said...

Follow you on twitter (@PandaSweetSweet)

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

intensev5 said...

I really love the CloudB - 7323-ZZ - Twilight Turtle - thanks for the chance to win.

mogrill said...

I would get a Wok.Thanks for the chance.
mogrill@comcast.net

wcc said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the chance! :) I would like to get the Simple Luxury - 650 Thread Count Solid Sheet Set.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

wcc said...

I'm a blog follower via GFC.
whitechocolatecherries at gmail.com

Wife, Auntie, Sister, Daughter & Step-Mom said...

I would buy jaxx bean bag chairs for my nieces. They are moving in with me and would love, love, love them for their very own!

Best contact.
pcwyatt@aol.com

Wife, Auntie, Sister, Daughter & Step-Mom said...

I follow "This Mom Loves" on GFC. Thanks,

pcwyatt@aol.com
best contact

clc408 said...

Following on gfc (clc408)

McKim said...

I would use it to get my little grandson a John Deere Steel Wagon.
kimkmc at yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I love the Paula Deen 7 Qt. Cast Iron Covered Round Casserole.

hebert024 at aoldot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Beautyrest 100% Cotton Allergen Barrier Pillow set!
Karen D.
kjsbristol at comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.
Karen D.
kjsbristol at comcast.net

Anonymous said...

Following you on twitter.
Karen D.
kjsbristol at comcast.net

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/PandaSweetSweet/status/27883569716142080

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

Connie Walsh said...

I think I'd get this: http://www.everychandelier.com/Crystorama-537-WW-539-WW-CRT3588.html

It is so pretty but I'd have to okay it with the boss.

Connie Walsh said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted this giveaway here: http://twitter.com/#!/walshsurvey/status/28073092777517056

Connie Walsh said...

I follow you on GFC...darn my brain, I hope I am not repeating myself...

Laura C said...

Follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
pcollins@viscom.net

Mysharona said...

I'd get the Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set.

Heather said...

I would love to win so that I can get a melissa & doug dollbed for my daughter for her birthday!

Cindy said...

I'd buy the Ameriwood - 47837GMY - 32" TV Stand
Dove056 at aol dot com

Cindy said...

I follow you on Twitter.
Dove056 at aol dot com

Sweet Panda said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/PandaSweetSweet/status/28239373786943488

sweetpanda2010 at gmail dot com

pamalot said...

I would like to get the J&J Bedding Classic Quilt in Green Stripe but after reading your review I thought perhaps a desk lamp might be in order.
pamfreecycle at gmail dot com

pamalot said...

I follow via gfc
pamfreecycle at gmail dot com

pamalot said...

I am an email subscriber
dphumphrey at sympatico dot ca

pamalot said...

I subscribe in email
dphumphrey at sympatico dot ca

Laura said...

I would get the elite home curved shower rod and curtain set! I've had my eye on it for a while!

lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Laura said...

I follow you on twitter!
@lmerritt49903
lmerritt49903@gmail.com

Andrea said...

I'd love the Wee Squeak 1531 Mary Jane in Pink Daisy.

Andrea said...

follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect

Andrea said...

follow @thismomloves on Twitter

Anonymous said...

I follow you on GFC "crave to save"
gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter! @crazyitalian0
gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

Anonymous said...

I am an email subscriber!
gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

momznite said...

I'd like to use the gift code toward purchasing the Maple Sonoma 6 Drawer Lingerie Chest.
momznite_at_yahoo_daught_com

Jolene said...

id get a paula deen saucepan, i need a new one, and they look nice

Unknown said...

I would put my winnings towards this: Leslie Dame - CD-288WAL - Library Style 24-Drawer CD Cabinet - Walnut

Unknown said...

following on gfc - contestpatti

Unknown said...

following on twitter - @contestpatti

Unknown said...

subscribed by e-mail

Kimberly said...

Way, way too hard to choose but I might buy Ashton Sutton - ST3263 - Birds and Bird House Wall Clock with Pendulum in Black Matte

Kimberly said...

I follow on GFC

Kimberly said...

I subscribe via email
fishinmomwantstowin @ gmail . com

Miranda Ward said...

I like the McKlein USA - 94309 - W Series Barrington Leather Women's Briefcase in Pink

freebiegoddess03@aol.com

kjasus said...

i would get the Cuisinart - WMR-CA - Round Classic Waffle Maker in Brushed Stainless
raggammuffin@gmail.com

kjasus said...

follow you on GFC

kjasus said...

follow you on twitter @raggammuffin

kjasus said...

confirmed email subscriber

Brenda T. said...

I would spend the gift card on Rachael Ray “Bubble & Brown” 4.25-Qt. Stoneware Oval Casserole in Orange – 55245
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Follow via google friend connect.
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Subscribed to your blog via e-mail
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Follow thismomloves on twitter (Liveyourlife101)
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I would buy a Maxi-Cosi Infant Car Seat.

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I subscribe to This Mom Loves through email

eek031880@hotmail.com said...

I follow @thismomloves on Twitter

meeyeehere said...

I would buy a Little Tykes slide for my son!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

meeyeehere said...

I follow you on twitter@meeyeehere
Please follow me too!
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I would LIKE to get the Back to Basics - SE2000B - Brushed Chrome Smoothie Elite
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Follow This Mom Loves via GFC [Geraldine Sandoval]
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Follow thismomloves on twitter @Gerisandoval
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

I could use the Cuisinart Slow COoker.
Lost_Star_99 (at) yahoo (d0t) ca

Lynda Del said...

I would get the Cuisinart Panini/Sandwich Maker.
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

Lynda Del said...

I follow you on twitter. ID: Lyndadawinda
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com

smashbravo said...

I'd love to get the whole Paula Deen cookware and would start of with this set:
Paula Deen - 19241 - Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set in Red
smashbravo@gmail.com

smashbravo said...

Following on GFC
smashbravo@gmail.com

smashbravo said...

Subscribed via email and confirmed
smashbravo@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a cool website! I am thinking of redecorating my downstairs bathroom so I would be looking to purchase a new shower curtain and accessories!
Krista S.

Anonymous said...

I am an email subscriber to This Mom Loves.
Krista S.

Anonymous said...

a teakettle

karin56381 (at) gmail.com

nhmoose99 said...

I love CSN and would buy my husband a new leather briefcase for his new job after being unemployed for over a year.

Anonymous said...

I would like to get the Cedar Creek Cedar Square Planter if I won
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to your newsletter updates by e-mail
digicat {AT} sbcglobal {DOT} net

Jennifer L. said...

I'd choose the Chicago Textile - 4 Series - Decorative Kidney Shaped Pillow.
jentam777 at gmail dot com

Jennifer L. said...

I follow you on google friend connect.
jentam777 at gmail dot com

Jennifer L. said...

I follow you on Twitter -- jentamar.
jentam777 at gmail dot com

Ames said...

New throw pillows for our living room!!!!

msrodeobrat said...

id like a cuisinart ice cream maker
addictedtorodeo at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I would get the Prince Lionheart - 7204 - bébéPOD Plus Infant Seat in Kiwi Green.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I follow you on twitter @Aerated. Thank you!
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Katie said...

I'd choose a Mutsy Grow Up booster seat for my son.

kt1969 at comcast dot net

Katie said...

I follow you on Twitter.

@skaketgirl
kt1969 at comcast dot net

Ashley H said...

I need some new bakeware I would put it towards the Rachael Ray - 54070/54072/54073/54074 - Yum-O! Bakeware 7 Piece Bakeware Set
ashleygatewood@mail.com

Ashley H said...

I follow on GFC agatewood1
ashleygatewood@mail.com

Ashley H said...

I follow you on twitter @shuggysmommy
ashleygatewood@mail.com

Krissie said...

I would get the Delonghi 12-Cup Coffee Maker
CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

Krissie said...

I subscribe via e-mail
CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

Krissie said...

I am a Twitter follower - pudyqat
CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

Krissie said...

I am a GFC follower - Krissie
CalifKitties (AT) aol.com

dawns41 said...

I would get a new office chair like the Boss Office Products Task Chair.
dawns_horizen@yahoo.com

Amanda said...

I've been wanting a ceramic knife ever since I tried one out at a cooking class (seriously, they're amazing!) The only problem is that they go for $75+ EACH! I couldn't justify that. I see CSN has several in the $40 range, so I'd definitely put it toward that! Thanks so much for the chance to win this!!

Amanda said...

I'm a Google Friend Connect follower of your blog! Thank you!

Amanda said...

I also follow you on Twitter (@amandapersists)

Thanks again!

Crystal said...

follower gfc

Subscription Box Girl said...

i need a new toaster-i would get the Black and Decker one.
flyergal82 aT (yahoo) DOT (com)

Lisa said...

I'd get a new litterbox for the cats.

Peachesncream887(at)hotmail(dot)com

Crystal said...

After 10 years of marriage, we need new sheets! Funny, should have asked for some at Christmas!
That's what I would buy!

Kelly K. said...

I would buy my little girl some cloth diapers. ktk403 at gmail dot com

Kelly K. said...

I follow u on gfc ktk403 at gmail dot com

Kelly K. said...

I follow u on twitter ktk502. ktk403 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I would love to get the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 10" and 12" Omelet Combo Set.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly with google friend connect.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

terri142 said...

I am now following you on twitter.(terri142)

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

cjbstar said...

I want some linens

Plain Jane said...

I need new blinds and I love their bamboo roll up blinds cjpeters(at)zoho(dot)com

Plain Jane said...

GFC follower cjpeters(at)zoho(dot)com

Unknown said...

I would buy this Stained Glass Leaf Dish: http://www.csnstores.com/Cheungs-Rattan-FP-2513-HEU1106.html
rararomp at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm your email subscriber.
rararomp at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

I'm your twitter follower @rararomp.
rararomp at gmail dot com

Aisling said...

I'd get two Totally Bamboo - 20-1200 - Hawaiian Kauai Cutting Boards; one for myself and one for a gift. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Aisling said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Aisling said...

I subscribe to This Mom Loves through email. mcgillrmcgill(at)charter(dot)net

Anonymous said...

Their Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 10" and 12" Omelet Combo Set caught my eye!
panicxduh[at]yahoo[dot]com

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 326   Newer› Newest»