Tuesday, November 2

Otterbottle Lunch Tote: Review and Giveaway

Giveaway open to Canadians.

I fell in love with Otterbottle the day I received my first water bottle for review. I'm an even bigger fan now that they have expanded their products to include insulated drink and food containers.

My favourite? My stylish new lunch tote. The PR rep emailed me to say that "it's gorgeous and it's huge"...but of course she's supposed to say that. In the photo, it looked like a regular-sized lunch bag to me, but I was very pleasantly surprised. Of course it's attractive, as all of their products are (yes, we're vain when our food containers have to look nice, but that's a whole other issue), however what I really appreciate is the size of this bag.


I've been taking a reusable lunch bag to work for a few years now, but my water bottle sticks out the top, and I can't zip it up. Plus, I try to put my lunch and snacks in small reusable containers as well, and they take up space. (Enemies-of-the-environment baggies and wrap require so much less room!)

This lunch bag actually holds my lunch (which is, I'll be honest, either a frozen dinner or a container of leftovers), a couple of snacks, plus my water bottle, and still zips up, keeping everything cool and fresh.

Next on my wish list is an insulated food container. I bought one this summer for my daughter's lunch, and I'd love to have second one in rotation.


Now, the moment you've been waiting for: I have a brand-new Otterbottle lunch tote to give away to one lucky Canadian This Mom Loves reader! All you have to do is visit Otterbottle, and leave me a comment letting me know what product appeals to you the most!

For additional entries, leave a separate comment letting me know that:
  • you follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
  • you subscribe to This Mom Loves through email (ensure subscription is activated)
  • you follow @thismomloves on Twitter
  • you like Otterbottle on Facebook
Contest will run untul 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, November 17th after which time a winner will be chosen through random number generation. Good luck!

73 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oohh!!! I love the 750ml bottle with the purple flowers it's my favorite colour! Also the poppy 750ml bottle is awesome since we are a proud military and navy family!
kimber_loo(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Kimberly said...

I follow through GFC!

Kimberly said...

I subscribe via email

Kimberly said...

I follow on twitter @momgosomething

Shelagh Practicalmum said...

I too am in love with the insulated tote. I love that you can fit your waterbottle inside and zip it up! I can't decide between the black or purple tote with the dragonfly. Or the green flower. I like them all!

Shelagh Practicalmum said...

I follow on twitter (and tweeted!) @practicalmum

Jonnie (JB) said...

I love the 500mL Dragonfly Thermos

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

Jonnie (JB) said...

I follow with GFC

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I like the black 750ml with daisies
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I follow with GFC
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I follow on twitter as theonlygirl
momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

I love the 750ml bottle that is silver with the black flower design on it!

Andrea said...

Follow you on twitter!

Andrea said...

LIked otterbottle on facebook

Andrea said...

Follow you with GFC

Anonymous said...

I like the black 750 ml bottle with the flowers on it! karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Chelsey said...

I like the purple dragonfly water bottle or the silver cherry blossoms water bottle. Thanks for the giveaway.

Chelsey said...

I'm a subscriber. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Did I put my e-mail address in my last entry? Can you add it for me if I did not? Thanks!

Chelsey said...

I follow you on twitter. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

mom2girls said...

I love the orange owl 500 ml thermos - for one it is just so sweet, and second we live in Canada - who does not want a warm drink in the winter right?
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

mom2girls said...

I follow threw GFC as Tracy Taylor
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

mom2girls said...

I subscibe to your e-mail :)
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

Pip444 said...

I love the 750mL bottles. The silver with pink flowers was my fav.
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

Subscribe via email
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

Follow you on Twitter @3Lilacs
spec@live.ca

Pip444 said...

like Otterbottle on Facebook
spec@live.ca

kimmer76 said...

I love the dragonfly thermos!

kimmer76 said...

I also subscribe via email.

kimmer76 said...

...and am a friend on GFC.

kimmer76 said...

I like Otterbottle on Facebook.

Allison B. said...

I love the totebags! I can't decide between the purple, orange or green though. I'd like to have one of each to coordinate with any outfit :)

Leah said...

My favourite item is actually the tote you have a picture of. I'm so sick of bringing my lunch to work in a plastic bag, and this tote is so pretty it could double as as purse!!

Anonymous said...

I like the 500 Ml Chakra Thermos

plur268 at yahoo dot com

Candace said...

i like the 750 ml copper 'owl' otterbottle, my daughter loves owls and should would probably drink water out of it all day long! candace.spears@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like the Dragonfly thermos - great for my kids' school lunches when it's cold outside

ladydoor1(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow via GFC

ladydoor1(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

Pretty things always make me happy :)

stefany21 said...

I love the 1L Bottle with the purple flowers!

stefany21@yahoo.com

stefany21 said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect (stefany21).

stefany21@yahoo.com

stefany21 said...

I subscribe to This Mom Loves through email.

stefany21@yahoo.com

Sue Murdock said...

Lots of cool stuff, but if I had to choose, the insulated containers look like a great idea for lunch!
suemurdock27(at)hotmail(dot)com

intensev5 said...

I love the Dragonfly Container (350ml) -- thanks for the chance to win

Jen said...

I love the insulated totes and the 500 ml thermos!

Anonymous said...

I love the lunch tote, very stylish!

Brenda T. said...

I like the 750mL cherry blossoms water bottle.
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect.
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Follow @thismomloves on Twitter (Liveyourlife101)
juneladybug101(at)gmail(dot)com

Brenda T. said...

Like Otterbottle on Facebook (Theresa Miller).

Mary said...

I like the lunch tote with the dragonfly.

norma guthro said...

love the stylish lunch bag...would love to win one!thanks.

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...I love all the products! They have fabulous colours and designs but I would pick the 350ml container that has the dragonfly on it! Great new company that I was unfamiliar with until now! Thanks!
Krista S.

Anonymous said...

I am also an email subscriber! Krista S.

Melanie McLaughlin said...

I subscribe via email

Melanie McLaughlin said...

They are all so pretty...how to choose

Anonymous said...

The purple dragonfly tote! Love it!

saraj.middleton (at) gmail (dot) com

pamalot said...

I like the 500 ml thermoses, the kids would love the designs.

pamfreecycle@gmail.com

pamalot said...

I follow via google friend
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

pamalot said...

I am an email subscriber
dphumphrey at sympatico.ca

pamalot said...

I am a facebook fan of otterbottle
pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

Sue Carter said...

Definitely the black 500ml thermos with the snowflake. But all the products are just beautiful.
Sue Carter
suecarter1969@gmail.com

andalene said...

the 1 litre stainless steel waterbottle with the purple flowers - very cute
abrennan09@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
I like the purple dragonfly tote - my daughter would love it!

Anonymous said...

I love it all!

Tirza said...

I love the insulated totes; the blue with dragonfly is my favourite. It would be perfect for carrying snacks and drinks for my toddler!
tirza57[at]gmail[dot]com

Tirza said...

Following on Google Friends Connect.
tirza57[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

I like the 500 Ml Chakra Thermos

Unknown said...

following This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect

Unknown said...

subscribed to This Mom Loves through email

Unknown said...

subscribed to This Mom Loves through email

Unknown said...

like Otterbottle on Facebook