Friday, September 3

Alphabet Photography Giveaway

Contest open to Canada and US.

This isn't the first time I've told you about Alphabet Photography, but it is the first time that you can win one of their beautiful products right here!

Not only has Alphabet Photography been mentioned on This Mom Loves (their pinnacle of achievement, I'm sure), they've also been featured by The Tyra Banks Show, On Air With Ryan Seacrest, ABC News, FOX News, CityLine, The Steven and Chris Show, Breakfast Television, Chatelaine...the list goes on!

Canadian mom Jennifer Blakeley has travelled the continent finding and photographing letters of the alphabet in their natural environments, and turning them into art. Some letters are modern looking, some are more traditional, and you can choose which version of each letter suits you.


When I made my first purchase from Alphabet Photography, I chose to spell out my family's last name (which now hangs in our dining room), and I know many moms have chosen to decorate baby and children's rooms with personalized art as well. You can buy letter photographs separately (for only $5 each), or have your whole word completely framed and shipped to you.

Now you have a chance to join me (and a bunch of other celebrities) as the proud owner of a work of Alphabet Photography art, as I am giving away your choice of product from their Inspirational Series! Maybe you want to give "Mother" or "Sister" as a gift, to hang "Family" or "Faith" in your home, or to decorate your child's room with "Dream" or "Courage"....you choose, and the word comes completely matted and framed! (The prize is worth $45, and your shipping will be included!)

"Home", from Alphabet Photography's Inspirational Series

The entry couldn't be simpler: if you're a resident of Canada or the US, check out Alphabet Photography's Inspirational Series, and pop back here to let me know which word you would select from the choices provided! (Be sure to leave your email address, if it's not on your profile!)

For extra entries (after the mandatory entry has been completed), leave a separate comment letting me know that:
  • you follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
  • you subscribe to This Mom Loves through email (ensure your subscription is activated)
  • you follow @thismomloves on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway (feel free to retweet mine). Please do this ONCE IN TOTAL. (I don't like overwhelming the Twittersphere with giveaway tweets!)
  • you 'like' Alphabet Photography on Facebook
Contest will end on Saturday, September 18th at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, and a winner will be chosen by random number generation. Good luck!

Disclaimer: I received no compensation for the above post. Opinions are, as always, my own.

166 comments:

K said...

I love LAUGH - that's the one I would get for sure.

K said...

I follow your blog using Google Friend Connect. What an awesome giveaway!

Anonymous said...

i like on facebook

theveiledbump@live.com

Anonymous said...

I'm your follower!

theveiledbump@live.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe email

theveiledbump@live.com

Anonymous said...

i would chose love or use my baby's name

theveiledbump@live.com

Chelsey said...

I like Love and Laugh best of all. I like the "Family" one too, but I'd hate to insult my relative inadvertently with that quote lol... Thanks for the cool giveaway! mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I follow via GFC. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(Dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I'm a subscriber. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

I follow and tweeted http://twitter.com/SowDandelions/status/22900822734 mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Chelsey said...

FB fan of Alphabet Photography. mybabyappleseed(at)yahoo(Dot)ca

Anonymous said...

I want 'Peace'.
lolaviebyamber@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on GFC.
lolaviebyamber@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm subscribed via email.
lolaviebyamber@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I'm following you on Twitter. (@Lolavie_Amber)and I retweeted about your giveaway.
http://twitter.com/thismomloves/status/22897040096
lolaviebyamber@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

I 'liked' Alphabet Photography on FB.
lolaviebyamber@yahoo.com

clschaan said...

I like 'Laugh'

cheryl_429@hotmail.com

clschaan said...

gfc follower

cheryl_429@hotmail.com

clschaan said...

I liked alphabet photography fb as cheryl s

cheryl_429@hotmail.com

clschaan said...

following you on twitter as clschaan and i tweeted!

http://twitter.com/clschaan/status/22905987612

Tawny said...

Hmm I like your idea of getting your family name, but out of the choices, I would probably get "Home".

Tawny said...

I'm also a follower through Google Friend Connect. :)

Deanna said...

GFC
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo

Deanna said...

email subscribed
deannalw47 @ hotmail.com
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I would choose "LOVE"
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I am now following This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect.
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow This Mom Loves on Twitter - @beefbroth
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/beefbroth/status/22914022627
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I like Alphabet Photography on Facebook (Wanda Bergman)
wandanamgreb(at)gmail(dot)com

Caramel Cutie said...

I would get Dream.

Meg said...

I like hero the best.

Mary said...

I like family or faith

Melissa said...

I would get Family.
daisey79@hotmail.com

elaine said...

I would choose the word Love.

Elaine R
emrosser@shaw.ca

SJM said...

I would chose Faith! Love Alphabet Photography!

saraj dot middleton at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I would choose the word HOME! karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I follow you via GFC. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to you via email. karasceviour at hotmail dot com

Mama to a Sweet Thing said...

these are great, ive seen them before.
I would choose 'love'

tenenda at hotmail.com

Mama to a Sweet Thing said...

i follow through GFC
tenenda at hotmail.com

Mama to a Sweet Thing said...

i subscribe via email

tenenda at hotmail.com

Holly Frohloff said...

I like FAMILY - especially the accompanying quote!

mom2girls said...

I would choose this:Inspirational Series - Dad
Quote 'Any man can be a father, It takes someone special to be a Dad. ' - Unknown for my very cool dad, he would love it!
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

mom2girls said...

I follow via GFC as Tracy Taylor
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

mom2girls said...

I subscribe to your e-mail with this adress :)
tracyschultz@yahoo.com

Leona said...

I love the photograph of the word "Family".
leonab@hotmail.com

Leona said...

I am subscribed to your email list - love your emails!
leonab@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would choose 'family' - Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.

Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted the giveaway. http://twitter.com/kjsbristol/status/23016776991

Karen D. kjsbristol@comcast.net

Jennifer L. said...

I would choose the word Joy.
jentam777 AT gmail DOT com

Jennifer L. said...

I follow you on google friend connect.
jentam777 AT gmail DOT com

Jennifer L. said...

I subscribe via email.
jentam777 At gmail dOT com

Anonymous said...

I would pick the one that says Family

uncashbug6 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

'like' Alphabet Photography on Facebook#Ashley Elaine

uncashbug6 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/ashbug622/status/23108358526

kimmer76 said...

Hi Kate!

I would choose "Dream". Thanks!

kimmer76 said...

I also follow you on Google Friend Connect.

kimmer76 said...

And I subscribe via email.

kimmer76 said...

I "liked" Alphabet Photography on Facebook. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I would choose "Mother"

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

GFC follower, my name sswpss

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

I 'like' Alphabet Photography on Facebook. My FB name is Vicki Sh.

sswpss at yahoo dot com

Pauline MIlner said...

I would definitely choose Believe. After winning this round with cancer, after being told it was not possible, I believe in anything. Thank you for the incredible giveaway! Beautiful photography!

pamalot said...

I would choose the family because the quote is hilarious and I am already a huge fan of Alphabet Photography!

pamfreecycle@gmail.com

pamalot said...

I am a facebook fan of alphabet photography
pam w h
pamfreecycle@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I choose 'love' because it describes our family and home (plus, I love the architecture of the letters)

Anonymous said...

I would choose "Believe". It would go perfectly with the one I already have which is "Relax" and which is in my office.
ceilidh_girl2002@yahoo.ca

Unknown said...

I would choose laugh

faithers said...

Mother

AmandaC said...

I would pick SMILE totally, so cute! :)

ama(dot)givens(at)gmail(dot)com

Dee said...

I would choose "Family" or "Gatti"
gattimd@gmail.com

Dee said...

Liked Alphabet Photography on FB.

Lucky's Luna said...

My favorite is Dream but I also really like Mother, because my mom would love it for a gift!

luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lucky's Luna said...

I follow you on twitter as @luckysluna and retweeted your message.
luckysluna(at)yahoo(dot)com

MelD said...

I would choose remember for sure.

MelD said...

I follow you on gfc

Katrina said...

I really love the home one!

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

MelD said...

I subscirbe to your blog via email

MelD said...

I follow you on twitter and tweeted
http://twitter.com/mcmeldon/status/23187345422

Cheri said...

I like "smile" or "laugh"

intensev5 said...

I would pick HOME

sweepmom said...

I would pick Inspirational Series - Courage.

dctm said...

I would choose Dad....these are beautiful

Christie C
dctm at bellsouth dot net

Anonymous said...

I would choose Courage :)
hereeternally at gmail dot com

Aja said...

Tough call. Family and joy are my top two. I think joy would be the winner.
ajabax at gmail dot com

Aja said...

I subscribe to This Mom Loves by e-mail
ajabax at gmail dot com

Aja said...

I "liked" Alphabet Photography on Facebook.

ajabax at gmail dot com

Allison Bell said...

i love 'home'-- makes me feel all sappy!

Allison Bell said...

I follow This Mom Loves on twitter!

Anonymous said...

I choose JOY it's my daughters middle name.
lwebber1@cogeco.ca

Anonymous said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect
lwebber1@cogeco.ca

Anonymous said...

I subscribed to This Mom Loves through email
lwebber1@cogeco.ca

Anonymous said...

I "LIKE" Alphabet Photography (and have for awhile now) :)
lwebber1@cogeco.ca

Grace said...

I like "Hope"

Anonymous said...

I like the Inspirational Series - Laugh print.Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog through GFC. Thanks! thebubbledies(at)gmail(dot)com

Nicole M. said...

I like "family" and "smile".

nicole_melnick at yahoo dot com

Nicole M. said...

I like Alphabet Photography on facebook
nicole_melnick at yahoo dot com

stefany21 said...

I would choose the word LOVE. Thanks!

stefany21@yahoo.com

stefany21 said...

I follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect (stefany21)

stefany21@yahoo.com

stefany21 said...

I subscribe to This Mom Loves through email.

stefany21@yahoo.com

Eve said...

I would love to have the "Remember" one! evelester@gmail.com

Heather RV said...

I would choose "Laugh." Smile was pretty close too! :D

Jessica Cote said...

I lik FAMILY

Anonymous said...

I like the Inspirational Series - Believe

Lona728@ yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

follow with GFC (Lona728)

Lona728@ yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

subscribe via email

Lona728@ yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

"Like" Alphabet Photography on FB (Lona Sausman Wibbels)

Lona728@ yahoo dot com

Maude Lynn said...

I would definitely choose Mother.

Anonymous said...

Wow...a lot of entries for this contest and I can understand why! I loved the website and my favourite was the word "Mother" because the rose for the letter "o" really caught my eye! I admire and appreciate great photography and I think this concept is a beautiful one! Thanks for the chance to win Kate!
Krista S.

Anonymous said...

I also am an email subscriber!
Krista S.

Colleen said...

I would choose Family.

Colleen said...

I am an email subscriber.

Kimberly said...

I like the Peace print.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

I follow and tweeted. Thank you!
http://twitter.com/Aerated/status/24609782379
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I would pick FAMILY

momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I follow with GFC

momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Mom vs. the boys said...

I like AP on FB

momvstheboys at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

I would pick the "Home" one because we move around so much.

melissamcnicol at yahoo dot com

luckycat1818 said...

I would choose Love.

luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com

luckycat1818 said...

I follow with google friend connect as luckycat1818.

luckycat1818(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would choose Faith.
shawnac68@hotmail.com

Jodi said...

It is so hard to chose. I would probably pick Believe.

purehrt555(At)yahoo(Dot)com

Mnemosyne said...

They're lovely! I would chose Dream. Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway.

Mnemosyne said...

I'm following via GFC

Mnemosyne said...

I like Alphabet Photography on fb as Mnemosyne Williams

Mnemosyne said...

I subscribed via email

Unknown said...

I would pick Family. I think. It's so hard to decide.


hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I'm a follower.


hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Unknown said...

I would choose 'family'
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

emtstacey76 said...

I would choose "believe"! Gorgeous pictures and the quotes add the perfect touch!

emtstaceyy76@live.com

emtstacey76 said...

Following you via google friend connect!

emtstacey76@live.com

emtstacey76 said...

'liked' Alphabet Photography on Facebook

emtstacey76@live.com

Rebekah said...

I like the love photo

miryfaye at yahoo.com

Rebekah said...

I follow on GFC

miryfaye at yahoo.com

Rebekah said...

I follow on Twitter and Tweeted - http://twitter.com/miryfaye/status/24819943364

miryfaye at yahoo.com

Rebekah said...

I like Alphabet Photography on Facebook

miryfaye at yahoo.com

AEKZ2 said...

I'd love to own the Believe one.

AEKZ2 said...

Email subscriber

AEKZ2 said...

I like alphabet photography on FB

Tonya Dean said...

Smile - it made me smile just reading it.

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

A Helicopter Mom said...

I would choose LOVE.

Thanks!

mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

A Helicopter Mom said...

Following you on GFC - mickey coutts

mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

A Helicopter Mom said...

I like Alphabet PHotography on facebook - Mickey Coutts

mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

A Helicopter Mom said...

Following you via e-mail

mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

A Helicopter Mom said...

Tweet
http://twitter.com/mickeycoutts/status/24865109434

mickeycoutts at yahoo dot com

liliesrnice said...

i'd choose Peace, it fits our household

Anonymous said...

I would pick dream.
pbjmama(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I subscribe via email.
pbjmama(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I like Alphabet Photography on FB as Felicia King.
pbjmama(at)gmail.com

kelley c said...

I would chose love.

pandahugger(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Z said...

I would pick the believe photo!
Thanks - Sarah Z
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Sarah Z said...

Follower on GFC!
Thanks - Sarah Z
believedreamcourage (at) gmail.com

Susan said...

Laugh is my favorite! suelee1998 @ gmail.com

this would be great for the living room.

Susan said...

I follow your blog via gfc suelee1998 @ gmail.com

Hbomb said...

I like the "love" picture!
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb said...

GFC
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Hbomb said...

follow/tweet
@xbeautifulcoma
xbeautifulcoma at yahoo dot com

Bakersdozen said...

I think I would choose "Courage". vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

Bakersdozen said...

I subscribed to This Mom Loves via email. vidomich(at)yahoo(dot)com

SalanderServant said...

I really love "Dream."

SalanderServant said...

Like Alphabet Photography on FB. SalanderServant

SalanderServant said...

Email subscriber.

SalanderServant said...

Follow you, tweeted here. http://twitter.com/Fatally_Flayed/status/24902623210

cman said...

Family :)