Let's get one thing straight: school is NOT just around the corner. I say this for two reasons:
1. I am a teacher. Enough said. (Although ironically, spending my days with two kids seems to tire me out more than spending my days with twenty!)
2. My daughter will start school this year, which is a turning point in her little life. I still need the next six weeks to process it all!
However, I am a planner by nature, (as well as a shopper!) so I agree that it's never too early to start purchasing back-to-school items, and Stuck On You Canada is a great place to start! When I was contacted about the possibility of a Stuck on You review and giveaway here at This Mom Loves, I was thrilled!
I recently received an adorable personalized backpack for Frannie, with her name and my choice of design from their new Designer Collection. I went for the pink bag with cupcakes...and judging from Frannie's huge eyes when she saw it, I made the right choice! The quality is excellent, and it has several different functional compartments.
Stuck On You is also your one-stop-shopping destination for iron-on clothing tattoos, which I also received, and which will be going on several of Frannie's items of clothing before September! Never lose items to the abyss that is the school lost and found again! I also love their stick-on dots and rectangles (Frannie got some in the Cupcake design) which I'll be putting on her water bottles and reusable lunch containers. I also want to order some Shoe Dots to put inside her school shoes. She's a bright little thing, but faced with a lineup of Barbie shoes, it's pretty hard to tell whose are whose.
Here it is: one lucky This Mom Loves reader will win a personalized backpack (your choice of design) and bag tag, both with your child's name on them. (Well, I guess you could put your own name on them, but your little guy might be jealous when you head off to work with your cool "Traffic Jam" or "Jungle Animals" backpack. And you might get some weird looks at the office.)
The total value of this prize is $59!
Mandatory entry: simply visit the Stuck On You Canada website, and leave a comment here letting me know your favourite design from their new Designer Collection. Be sure to leave your email address (if it's not on your profile) so I can contact you if you win!
For additional entries, leave a separate comment (after completing the mandatory entry) letting me know that:
- you follow This Mom Loves publicly through Google Friend Connect (be sure to specify if you're a new follower, so I can pop by and return the favour)
- you follow @thismomloves on Twitter, and tweet about this giveaway (feel free to retweet mine)
- you subscribe to This Mom Loves through email (make sure you have an activated subscription)
P.S. Although this giveaway is only for my fellow Canadians, Stuck On You is available in many different countries, so you can go ahead and start shopping!
Disclaimer: I was provided with the above-named products for review purposes. Opinions are, as always, my own.